Tuesday, August 7, 2007

eye ache*

Yesterday I wore a contact Lens. It made my eyes "Pinkeye". I felt itch my eyes. First I will go to see a doctor but I had eye drops, I dropped it and slept for a while. It's not good, so my mother will lets me see the doctor today. First I will not study, I want to go to see a doctor but my mother not allows me. Although I will beg her but she not admits me, so I must to go to learn.
I arrive to the class, no one in the class. The room is dark. I phone to my friend. She tells me that my teacher cancels class. I am very angry but I have a class again on 11.00am. Today have a test about the political. My teacher gives me a news and writes the reason from the news that I OK. Or not OK. To give the judge selects a half of Senate member. It's very difficult. I am very confused. He tells everyone to write one page. Otherwise, I fail the test. Oh!! I think it's too much. I can't do it surely. Then the time up, I can write about half a page and over about 4-5 lines. I don't know, whether i will fail the test.
Today I go to The Mall BangKraPi again as the same as yesterday. I have a lunch with my boyfriend and come back to his home. We watch television and play the game. I phone my mother to make appointment with the doctor. She tells me that the doctor will come to the hospital on 5.30pm. , so she will receive me and go to Vibharam Hospital. It's near my home. The doctor tells me that my eyes inflame because I may wear a contact lens for a long time. The contact lens can wear it more than 8 hours, so the doctor gives a eye drop with me and tells me don’t use the eyesight to play computer and watch television. Today I cannot play computer but I must to up my blog.

No comments: