Monday, August 6, 2007

My neW Watch*

Yesterday I went to bed late, so today I'm very lazy to get up. My mother awakes me 7.00 am. I take a shower and get dress until 8.00 am. Today my faculty has a book sale in front of C building. My friend lets me to help her to sale a book. Now I have a class but I don't go to learn. I'm very bad girl. 55+ Until 11.00am. I have to go to learn English subject. Today my teacher tells me the scores in examination. I'm so very sad about that score. It's very bad. So I think I should pay attention too much in learning.
When I finish that I appoint my boy friend too have lunch at The Mall BangKrapi because it's near the university. We eat at BA-B-Q Plaza. It's very delicious. In the evening, Tawanna Plaza opens. I let him to see the clothes. I want to buy a new cloth but I see the watch that similar the brand’s O.D.M. First when I see it, I like it very much. I tell my boyfriend, I want to buy it. It’s about 450 baht. He bargains the seller until she decreases the price to 320 baht. It's very cheap. I buy and already wear it. I don't have money to buy a cloth now. I come back home on 5.00pm. My mother brings me at Jusco Pattanakarn.

No comments: