Sunday, August 5, 2007

nothing to do*

First I have a plan to see the dentist on 3.00 pm. but I get up at 2.30 pm. My mother calls me to have a lunch. Today my mother cooks a meal. It's very interesting because she doesn’t like cook a meal and do it not well. If I went to bed last night early, I still go to see the dentist. While I have a lunch, I remember yesterday I bought a new pocket book. It's about a ghost and many spirits. I read it when I have lunch. Its very scream and horror. When I finish have lunch, I watch a television and drink an orange juice. My mother bought in since on Friday. Nothing to do, I decide to play a computer. I finish it on 6.00 pm. I take a shower and get dress. After that I do my homework until my mother calls me to have a dinner. Now I feel very sleepy. Then I go to bed on 10.30 pm.

No comments: