Saturday, August 4, 2007

travel*

Today I have to go to study on 9.00 am. But I get up at 8.45am. I take a shower very quickly but I get dress very long time. I arrive to university at 9.45 am. I call to my friend, she tells me the teacher doesn’t come yet. I'm very happy. The teacher comes on about 10.00 am. I finish class on 11.00 am. I drive a car to my boy friend's university. He tells me that he must to wait his friend come. He invites me to play a card at his friend's dormitory. One hour later his friend doesn’t come, first my boy friend and I have a plan to go to Central LADPROA but the traffic is very jam. We change our plan to go to SECON SQAURE. My mother have a gift voucher 10 coupons to buy a book free 1000 baht.1 coupon/100 baht, I buy a Ghost book. It's about 170 baht. I also add money 70 baht. My boy friend and I still don't have a lunch. We eat the MK Restaurant for a while. After that I let him to shopping with me. Then we went home on 6.00 pm.

No comments: