Friday, August 10, 2007

SEE A MOVIE*


Today I have a class only 1 subject since 08.00-09.30. When I finish it, I have a breakfast with my friend. After that we separate because my friend go home and I go to boyfriend' home. He invites me to have a breakfast with him but I tell him I have it already. He switches on the television for me and changes the channel to see the academy fantasia. He has a breakfast and I watch television for a while. We play game together. Until I see the clock, now it's 11.00 am. Today we have a plan to see the movie at Secon Square. I hurry him to take a shower and get dress. We leave home on 12.00 am. We go to reserve the ticket. Today we see KU-RAD. It's a Thai movie and comedy. There are many famous Thai comedian to perform. Before the movie shows, we have a lunch. The movie shows on 2.00pm and finish on 04.05 pm. The movie is very funny. We laugh all of this story. Then my mother phones to me and tell me to receive me at JUSCO on 05.45 pm. My boyfriend and I lazy to walk, we decide to sit at McDonald's JUSCO. He waits my mum with me until my mother comes and then he will come back home. I come back home on 06.30 pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.