Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lazy girl*

I have a criminal class on 09.00am. I remember yester day I set the alarm-clock but today it doesn't awake me. Now it's 08.30am. First I think I may go to study, then I almost arrive to university, I call to my friend. She tells me that the teacher doesn't come yet. I decide to not go to study. Today I will go to Pratunum Plattinum but my friend doesn't go. I change my plan to go to Union Mall. There are many thing to shopping but I don't get anything, so I go to Central Ladproad. I have a dinner with my boyfriend. Then I walk to see a doll, I like it very much but it costs 1300 baht. Very expensive. When I go shopping, I like to see a doll. I feel happy, It's very cute. When I see the doll, I like to hug it. I walk until 03.00pm. I send my boyfriend to the university because he has a test on 05.40 pm. I live with him until his friend comes. Then I go home.

No comments: