Sunday, August 12, 2007

Mother's Day*


Yesterday I bought a gift for mother's day for my mother. That is a Jasmine Flower. I get up on 02.00pm. I feel very embarrassing to give a gift, so I prepare my mine and the word to her. I tell her that I love her very much. My mother and I cry. She hopes me to have a successful in my life, to graduate in university 4 years and to be a good daughter for her. Then I have a lunch, today my mother cooks a meal with me. It's very delicious. I watch Television with her and feel sleepy. I sleep until 06.00 pm. I take a shower, next I phone to my boyfriend. Today is mother's day but my mother doesn't let me hang out. We have a dinner at home. Tomorrow I have a class on 09.30 but now I cannot sleep because it has a series movie. That calls desperate housewives. It' very fun. I must see before I sleep.

No comments: