Monday, August 13, 2007

Today is a substitution Mother's day. Everyone have a holiday but my university has a class, so I must to go to study. I have a class on 09.30 am. I study for a while, I feel terrible so much. When the teacher rest for 10 minutes. I go out and wait for learn English 2. Today The English class has an Oral Test. I get the topic that "Guilty". I cannot do it well. I get C minus. Today I don't have enough money, so I meet my boy friend at his home. I have a lunch with him. After that I want to play game, I play game with him and compete. I win this game; I have scores more than him. I am very lucky. Until about 3.45 pm. I phone to my mother and appoint her at JUSCO to bring me at home. I meet her on 4.30 pm. but she arrives to Jusco before I arrive there. I feel hungry, I tell him to buy a food to eat in a car. I drink an Orange juice mix. I come back home on 05.30 pm. Today I am a good girl, I read a book. It's sound funny but everyone will truth me. The weather is very hot, so I take a shower and have a dinner with my mother. I go to bed early because there is nothing to do and the program Tv is not fun.

No comments: