Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Today I have a class on 09.00 am. I arrive to class before the teacher comes. The class finishes on 10.45 am. I walk very quickly to learn English 2 on 11.00am. The building that I learn Law subject is far from the building that I learn English 2. After that I don't have a class, now it's 12.30 pm. Today I will go to mother's office at Klongtei. I catch the bus. I use 45 minutes to arrive to her office and wait her until she finishes the work. Today we plan to go to Emporium.
My mother buys a new wallet for me because the old wallet is very dirty. She let me to go to Emporium and let me choose the new wallet, First she will not buy and expensive wallet. She says that its waste but I whimper her until she's soft-hearted. I was very glad and crazy. After that we had a dinner at MK restaurant. We come back home on 8.00 pm.

No comments: