Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Today is very boring and sleepy day because I have only one subject. I study only one hour and half and that class is in the morning. My mother wakes me up on 06.50am. but she sees me very sleepy and don't want to wake up, so she tell me sleep for only ten minutes. She calls me again on 07.00 am. but I look very sleepy and my eye isn't open well. She tells me to sleep again and she will wake me up again. She wakes me on 7.10 am. It's very late now. I am very lazy, so I take a shower very quickly and get dress for 10 minutes. Normally I will make up before I get on the car but today I make up on the car. The class starts on 8.00 am. I'm late again, my teacher checks attendant very quickly. I'm very boring because I late only five minutes. The class finishes on 9.30 am. I still feel sleepy; my boyfriend calls me to study with him at his university. I tell him I cannot go with him because I'm very sleepy. He is angry me a little and I tell him that I promise, I will go with him absolutely but not today. He understands me, so I go home very quickly. Until I arrive, I open the air condition. It's already cool, I sleep suddenly.
Today is very bad day. When I sleep for a while, there are many people call me. For example: my friend, my mother, my boyfriend and my cousin. They’re very annoying me. I get up on 06.00 pm. but I still feel sleepy. My mother arrives home on 07.00 pm. I'm very hungry; today she buys SOM-TAM for me. Wowwow it's very delicious. Finishing from have a dinner, I take a bath and go to bed early.

No comments: