Saturday, September 8, 2007

Today I get up late very much because of yesterday I went into the cinema and the cinema was dark. I walk not carefully, I didn't see one of ladder and it's very small ladder. I wore a high-heeled shoe, so I fell down on the floor. At that time I felt very shy. It was good that the cinema was dark. Nobody could saw me and I didn't turn back to see who saw me fell down. First my legs are not hurt but my knee scratched. I hurt my knee but I can walk until I came back home. I felt hurt my leg very much. It cannot make me comfort to walk well. Until I have a shower and get dress. It's nearly 10.00 AM. I arrive to ABAC and walk very quickly although I have a leg ache. After I finish the class, I have a lunch with my friends and get on the TAXI to meet my boyfriend at his university.

I wait him to study about an hour. He has a lunch and goes to Siam very quickly because it's late so much. Today the weather is very hot. My mother has to use the car, so I don't have a car to use. I catch the bus to go to SIAM with my boyfriend. We arrive to SIAM on 03.00 PM. My boyfriend brings the mobile phone to fix up. First, I want to eat ice-cream but it 's late now, so we will come back home. We have to catch the bus but the traffic is very jam, so I let him go to sky train because it's quick. We arrive to Onnut Station on 5.00 PM. Then we catch the bus to go home. I come home on 6.00 PM.

No comments: