Monday, June 16, 2008

I went to Central Ladprao On Wednesday. A Fact, I had a class in the morning but I got up late too much, so I didn’t go to University. I appointed my boyfriend at his home. I awoke him and waited him for took a shower and get dressed. We went out home and arrived to Central in the afternoon. I told him that I will buy a panda doll for him because I had a gift voucher about 500 baht and he liked this doll since he saw it at The Mall Bang Krapi but Central didn’t have it, so I told him choosing other else but he didn’t like. We saw the toys for a while, we were hungry.

We didn’t know what we want to have lunch. At last, we decided to have lunch at MK Restaurant. This time, we ordered the food less than last time because we cannot eat away. We’re already full. He told me he wanted to play games. We walked down to underground floor. He played games “TEKKEN 6”. It was about “Fighting”. Choosing the character and fighting to other people. I waited him for a while, I glanced at the cosmetic shop that shop sold the cosmetic every brand and cheaper than counter every brand in the Plaza. I bought, I didn’t know what does it call in English. When you want to change your hair colour, you had to buy it to do.

It cost 340 baht. I can do it myself at my home. It had many things that I like it very much but I didn’t have enough money to buy it. He finished from play the games. I watch the time. It’s 4.30 PM. I afraid that the traffic was jam because Ladprao was a famous place that the traffic was very jam. I sent my boyfriend to his home and came home on 7.00 PM. In the evening, my cousins came to my home and had a lunch at my house my mother had to send them at their home. My mother had to backward from the alley but she didn’t see that had a car parked, so the car was crashed. The tail light broke. I was very shy when I drove a car outside

Thursday, I had class on 12.30 PM. but I got up late because I saw the football match. It was between Czech Republic- Portugal and Switzerland-Turkey. The result was Portugal and Turkey won. A fact, I didn’t cheer Portugal or Turkey but I cheered German. I like football player. I think they were handsome than another football player team. I didn’t go to learn. I think this semester, I was very lazy very much. Most of time, I didn’t go to University. I got up late, I was lazy or another else. Some class I didn’t go to learn until I almost cannot test the final in this term. I had to prepare yourself and don’t went to bed late. If I done it, I will not absent all the class.

On Saturday, I learn law subject since 08.30 AM. -12.30 PM. I decided to go to Secon Square but my boyfriend let me go to visit his friend at the hospital. The hospital name is “Police hospital”. It was near Siam Square but it’s opposite Central World. We went by Sky train and went down at Chidlom station and walked a little to hospital. I asked the receptionist to find the room that he rest. He rest in 10th Floor and the room was 1021. My friend was operated chin. He could not talk any more but his mother told me that his chin had neoplasm but it wasn’t dangerous. It made his chin awry. His face and mouth inflamed and bloated. We visited him for a while, we was quick to go back to Lotus Onnut because it could park a car for 3 hours, after that Lotus will keep 50 baht per hours. We arrived to Lotus Onnut late 5 minutes. I prepared the money to give for him but ticket park man didn’t keep my money. I sent my boyfriend at Jusco and he will catch the bus to his home. I came home.

My faculty had a Camping at Nakornnayok. I couldn’t go there because no one helped my mother at the Mini mart and I was lazy. I helped my mother sold the thing until in the evening. My friend called me and asked me about Ethic Subject. She told me that had an Ethic class on 14.00 pm. I didn’t know it. Before I had an Ethic class. The University will stick the paper that told the room I had to learn in the board but until on Thursday nothing in the board. ABAC web didn’t update nothing, so I missed the class. I didn’t know when it had a class at Huamark Campus because ABAC opened the section in Huamark less than Bangna Campus. If I couldn’t make up class in this semester. I will not graduate in 4 years because the teacher in Ethic subject told our when we learn Ethic.

No comments: