Sunday, June 22, 2008

The weather is very hot for today. I'm boring so much. Nothing to do. I got up everyday 55+ because I watched the Europe Football between Russia Vs Holland. I didn't cheer any team. The result was Russia win Holland. It was very impossible because Holland never lost any team and Holland do it well. Since the football match ended. The time was 4 o'clock. Today, my boyfriend come at my house.Before he comes he will call me that he almost arrives to my house. He calls me to wake me up that he already arrives to my home. I get up and take a shower. He comes to help me sell the thing. That I told, the weather was hot and no one didn't come to buy anything.

He helps me until about 5 o'clock in the evening. He has to go home and my mother cannot help me because she appoints someone who wants to look at my hometown. Before I lived in the house. I had a hometown at on nut 16. I moved from on nut 16 to this house about 4 years but I didn't sell that house. My mother made it to someone who wanted to rent. It had foreigner who rent my house but after they gone, he made my house so dirty and neatly so my mother bored and wanted to sell those house. There were many people wanted to look that house for decide to buy or not?

My house at on nut 16, it was very comfortable. It was very near BTS On nut station. Around that area, it had Carrefour and Lotus and near another department, so I think it will be someone like my house. Since my mother came home, my shop already closes. Today I will not see Football match because tomorrow I have a class on 9.30 AM. It’s very early for me, I get up late everyday. On Saturday, when I finished the class, I sent the car to fix at garage. About 5 hours, the car was finished.

At that time, I went to Second, walk and have a lunch to wait the car fixed. I came out from Secon, received the car and came home.

No comments: